Apartment in Bonaire with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, built on a 1,066 m² lot of owned land is for sale for € 332.735,-. This ground floor apartment floor is part of a complex with 4 apartments. The house has a net living area of 81 m2. Completion: 3rd quarter 2023.
Entering the residence on a paved road, you will arrive at the building with 4 apartments. You can park your car in one of the 10 parking spaces, via the footpath you reach the stairs to the covered entrance at the rear. Through a hall you arrive in the living room with patio doors to the terrace. The balcony has a glass balustrade. From the living room you can also reach the L-shaped kitchen. This is equipped with a composite worktop and built-in appliances of European quality. The living room is equipped with a ceiling fan. The apartment has two bedrooms that are equipped with energy-efficient inverter air conditioners. The main bedroom at the front has an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom is also accessible from the hall. The second bathroom can also be used as a guest toilet. The floor of the house is fully tiled with tiles of 24″x24″ (60×60 cm).
Sirena Residence is very centrally located. There are some neighbourhood supermarkets within walking distance. The shops, restaurants, and ocean are located at a distance of a few minutes’ drive. Villa model I is located in the inner ring of the residence. From Sirena Residence it is 0.6 mile (900 meters) to the ocean and boulevard. A little further on you will find downtown Kralendijk, where you can enjoy eating out and shopping. The residence is also within walking distance of the harbour, where you can rent a boat or take a water taxi to Klein Bonaire.
The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen has an induction hob, a combi convection oven with a microwave, and a built-in dishwasher. A boiler of approximately 16-21 Gallon (60-80 liters) has been installed in the house, which provides the bathrooms and kitchen with hot water.
Price villa model 1: € 332.735,- New-built homes are exempt from a transfer tax of 5%. Payment: 15% deposit within 2 weeks after signing the purchase agreement on the escrow account of the notary, the remaining 85% must be paid to the notary before the transfer of the property. This property is not allowed for holiday rental.
The potential rent for the property:
+ Mid-long term unfurnished: € 1.650,- a month
+ Long-term unfurnished: € 1.600,- a month
+ Fully cobbled residence
+ High-quality kitchen and bathroom
+ Bedrooms are equipped with energy-efficient air conditioners
+ Doors with high-quality hinges and locks
+ No risk due to guaranteed project realization
+ Freehold land
House / apartment
This object has already been sold. If you are searching for a similar investment, you can use the search functionality, or contact us.
Wondering if you can partially finance the purchase?
Are you looking for a reliable party to manage your portfolio?
Is your investment properly insured?
Would you like independent advice about the current value of this object? Click the button to request an appraisal!