Therese Schwartzestraat 111 in The Hague - Benoordenhout
Living in the parc, enjoying the city!
The ultimate in residential standards is this high-end penthouse!
An unparalleled combination of classic living and contemporary comfort, in a stunning landscaped setting on the edge of sophisticated Benoordenhout. Monumental Prinses Juliana military barracks on Thérèse Schwartzestraat has been redeveloped into a residential complex that is unique in many ways: Julia’s Park.
Home. A tranquil haven on your own estate, a mere stone's throw from the amenities of the city, surrounded by the iconic Clingendael and Oosterbeek estates. It's simply impossible to think of a more appealing spot to live in The Hague. This peaceful and leafy spot is just five minutes by bicycle to Van Hoytemastraat, where you can shop, lunch, dine and socialize to your heart's content. This boutique shopping street is home to a diverse and exclusive range of shops, lunchrooms and excellent restaurants. Groceries are also available from Breitnerlaan, just a few minutes' walking distance from Julia’s Park. The property is also in immediate proximity to outstanding schools, sports complexes including tennis, golf, soccer, squash and field hockey. Julia's Park is the ideal mix of leafy surroundings and urban living.
From the street, the front garden leads to the spacious entrance to the building, where you will immediately experience the exceptional character of the property, with its stunning staircase, the incidence of light and tall ceilings. The private elevator will take you directly to your own penthouse on the second floor
From the hall you enter the spacious and bright living space. The gorgeous windows, the mezzanine and soaring ceilings that span to the roof ridge lend this penthouse an exceptionally opulent character. The fantastic entertainer's Poggenpohl kitchen is fitted with a full range of Gaggenau appliances. The mezzanine is a fantastic extra living space, which for instance can be used as a TV-room or workroom. The bifold windows open directly from the living room to the sunny terrace, so that you can immerse yourself in the leafy surroundings.
The main bedroom incorporate a dressing room and flows through into the fully-equipped luxury Boffi design bathroom; the other 2 bedrooms also have their own private Boffi design bathroom.
Of course, the penthouse includes two private parking spaces.
The photo selection and video will give you a first impression of this exquisite apartment and its location in a lush and leafy setting. Its premium quality standards, phenomenal view and the overall feel must be experienced in person.
Principal characteristics / Additional information
• Usable residential floor area approximately 283 sqm
• 3 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms (Boffi design)
• Terrace approximately 27 m2 facing south
• Underfloor heating throughout the penthouse
• Wooden floor in the hall, living, kitchen and bedrooms
• Implemented lighting plan with beautiful designer fixtures
• Natural stone flooring in the bathrooms
• Beautiful interior doors
• Storage space in souterrain approximately 7 sqm
• Two parking spaces on the ground-floor level
• Communal garden in a park-like setting
• Freehold property
• Municipal monument
• Communal bicycle storage for residents
• Extra parking spaces available for visitors
• Energy lable A
• Woningborg Transformation Warranty
• Designated project notary Van Wijk Notarissen
• Contribution to the Homeowners Association of € 268,02per month (the private elevator is not a part of the HOA responsibilities)
• Purchase price € 1,895,000 closing costs payable by buyer, includes two parking spaces
Wondering if you can partially finance the purchase?
Are you looking for a reliable party to manage your portfolio?
Is your investment properly insured?
Would you like independent advice about the current value of this object? Click the button to request an appraisal!