Nestled high on the Capitou hill in a bucolic green setting, this solid architect-designed villa in reinforced concrete has great appeal.
Exposed East and South with a beautiful view of the sea and the mountains, it benefits from late sunshine which can be enjoyed from the many terraces of the house.
Built on a plot of 1800 sqm of lush and exotic vegetation, it is spread over 3 levels served by an elevator and stairs.
On the ground floor, a large covered entrance porch welcomes you and serves on the one hand a shaded terrace with wood oven and BBQ, and on the other hand a bright living room with very generous volumes bringing together : living room with fireplace, dining room and fully equipped open kitchen.
The living room opens onto a very large terrace which leads directly to the swimming pool - salt treatment - drawn in an arc to respect the round curves of the house.
On the 1st floor, the master floor has a beautiful bedroom bathed in sunlight which gives access to a large private terrace, a bathroom with walk-in shower and double sink, a dressing room and separate toilets.
While on the garden level we find 2 en-suite bedrooms each with its own shower room, 1 bedroom, an open office (possibility of closing it to make a 4th bedroom on this floor), a laundry room with a sewing workshop, a upstairs toilet and plenty of storage. Each room gives access to the garden with a pretty fish pond and to the various terraces of the house.
Completes this villa
- a loft-type apartment of about 50 sqm totally independent with a small kitchen, a beautiful living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and toilet, its terrace and direct access to the swimming pool
- a 40 sqm garage for 2 cars and 1 to 2 outdoor parking spaces at the top of the villa
Built in 2009, the industrial-style decoration may need to be rethought according to taste, but the services are modern and of high quality:
- Alarm system and videophone
- Blinds shutters -electric & remote-controlled- with blackout slats
- Reversible air conditioning integrated in all rooms
- Paralytic elevator with telephone connected to the fire brigade
- Automatic watering
- Exterior lighting
- Self-cleaning salt pool with alarm (bypass created to turn on the heating system)
- Electric gate
- Wood oven and BBQ
- Sealed safe
- Plenty of storage
A family home that is both intimate and friendly, rare in Mandelieu.