Klaprozenweg 73 A in Amsterdam
Beautiful water villa 'The Future' with garden office! Lovely garden with lots of privacy within walking distance of the NDSM area!
Really free living on the water. This well insulated water villa from 2005 by Spruyt Arkenbouw consists of 2 spacious floors, which are particularly notable for the higher ceilings. Daylight enters everywhere and you experience the contact with the water. Can you already see yourself on a lazy Sunday feeding the swans bread from your living room?
The location is of course excellent. You have the peace and quiet of your sunny garden. Here you have lots of privacy. Soon a beautiful park in front of the door. And the only way to get there is the dead end road (under construction) to this private paradise. Yet the surroundings feel nice and urban and industrial. In days gone by this was also true, but nowadays only the imposing old buildings in the area remind you of the past. The Buiksloterham and the NDSM area are not trendy for nothing.
Would you like to sail into town? No problem, from your own boat you can take your sloop across the IJ and you're on the canals. But also walking or cycling to the ferries across the IJ, you're quickly in the Jordaan or CS. And the Twiske nature reserve with all its recreational opportunities is also not far away.
Level -1: Central hall, toilet, laundry room, 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom with walk-in closet, spacious bathroom with double sink, shower and bathtub.
Living layer 0: Entrance hall, toilet, wardrobe, very spacious living room overlooking the garden and water, open modern kitchen with island and Miele appliances. High ceilings!
Garden office: Entrance hall, kitchenette, study, storage room. Floor: storage space.
- Beautiful and well maintained water villa 'The Future'.
- Well maintained and fully insulated, the materials are chosen so that there will be little maintenance
- Detached living on & near the water
- Spacious garden with ample parking on private property (no parking permit required)
- 4 spacious bedrooms and very spacious living room
- Within walking distance of the NDSM area
- Close to nature / recreation Twiske
- Mooring fee Euro 945, - per year / garden area 657 m2
- It is a so-called registered property. You can get a regular mortgage from the Rabobank
- Open water with very short connection to the central city (crossing the IJ)
- Measurement state present 192 m2 living space, garden office / barn 37 m2
- Parking for 6 cars on private property
- Small park under construction, entrance / road dead end to the plot.
- Tough industrial environment and yet much privacy!
- Possibility of mooring a boat.
Wondering if you can partially finance the purchase?
Are you looking for a reliable party to manage your portfolio?
Is your investment properly insured?
Would you like independent advice about the current value of this object? Click the button to request an appraisal!