Farm in Santo Estevão - Benavente
Santo Estêvão is a welcoming village in the municipality of Benavente, is situated on the banks of the River Almansor and integrated into the Tagus Estuary Nature Reserve.
This is a unique region in terms of fauna and flora, with one of the best climates in Europe, where the sun shines more than 300 days a year, being only 40 minutes from Lisbon. The Herdade do Zambujeiro is only 3 km from the excellent node of the motorways that connect the whole country and is only 25 minutes from Lisbon International Airport.
The Herdade do Zambujeiro has a vast green area, suitable for great walks, horse riding or cycling. Very close to the estate you can also find golf courses, ehipic center, flight school and water sky.
- Living room with fireplace, common to the Dining room;
- 6 Suites;
- 3 bedrooms;
- 1 full bathroom;
- 1 guest bathroom;
- Central heating for gas and firewood;
- Solar Panels;
- Water hole;
- Swimming pool with support infrastructure, bathroom and changing rooms.
- Wooden structure with 8 boxes for horses;
- Harness house;
- Living room with support for small meals, salamander and bathroom;
- Room for caretaker with bathroom.
Inserted in a farm with 2 independent houses.
Cottage with swimming pool and a huge lawn, very quiet at any time of the year.
Located in the village of St. Stephen in the middle of Ribatejo.
Energy Rating: B