Excellent 4 bedroom apartment in the historic center of Lisbon, in the most beautiful area of the city, housed in a 2015 fully refurbished building, with 3 parking spaces and private garden.
- Entrance hall;
- Guest bathroom;
- Fully equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances, with access to the fraction's private garden;
- Large living room;
- Dining room with access to the private garden;
- Bedrooms corridor/hall;
- 2 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and access to the balcony;
- 1 Complete bathroom;
- 2 Bedrooms en-suite with fitted wardrobes, one of which has access to the garden.
- All divisions of the apartment have air conditioning;
- 3 parking spaces;
- Private garden;
- Balcony in two of the rooms and garden in one of the suites;
- One-way street, very quiet;
- One of the suites has a river view;
- All divisions of the apartment have high ceilings;
- The apartment occupies the entire floor;
- Local commerce with great proximity.
Among Lisbon's illustrious and sought-after neighbourhoods, one of the most all- encompassing is that of Santa Maria Maior. This central district comprises a handful of attractive areas such as Alfama, Baixa, Sé, Castelo/Mouraria, and Rossio, overlapping but changing only slightly in landscape and city views. From the acme of the castle-topped hill to the coast of Alfama, choosing a Santa Maria Maior property serves myriad interests.
Santa Maria Maior is located approximately 10 kilometres south of Lisbon's Portela Airport and 6 kilometres east of the Port of Lisbon on the Tagus River (Rio Tejo). Parts of the district rest beneath the shadows of the towering hill where the Castelo de São Jorge resides, a hill that leads downward to the neighbourhood's namesake cathedral of Santa Maria Maior, also known as Sé Cathedral.
São Vicente, also known as São Vicente de Fora, is a beloved area for both locals and internationals. It borders to the beautiful and charming Alfama and is almost as old. There are many important historical attractions in São Vicente and the district is well known for their many miradouros (viewpoints) where you can overlook Lisbon.
Investing in a São Vicente property will give you wonderful views of the Tagus River from above and will leave you in awe when you see the stunning views over Lisbon.
Energy Rating: B-