, Luz de Tavira e Santo Estêvão, Portugal
Charming traditional 4 bedroom villa in a quiet and peaceful countryside location, near Tavira, in Eastern Algarve.Set in a large plot of 20.000 sqm, this villa has been developed with the best quality built, including top-range isolation materials and structures, both on the interior and exterior walls of the property.Property has a large plot and 1000 steep vineyard. Property has a farm-like set up, with animals.Entrance Hall w/ elegant staircase; Fireplace; Guest WC; Library / Office; Master-bedroom w/ dressing area; Spacious living and dining room; Wine CellarCarport; Covered outdoor dining/bar area; Garage; Lake / Pond; Landscaped Garden; Outdoor barbeque area; Swimming-Pool. Air Conditioning; Central Sound System; Solar Panels; South-facingThe built standard is so high that the property has been graded a A-level energy certificate.The villa has 2 floors, plus a very large basement, occupying the total footprint of the project.On the ground floor, there are two well-sized en suite bedrooms, with private terraces. Also on the ground-floor there is an office, a guest cloakroom and a large open-plan dining and living area, alongside the separate kitchen.On the first-floor, there are 2 large en-suite master bedrooms, one of them with a top of the range Jacuzzi station. In between the two bedrooms there is a large and bright sitting area, as well as a library.The basement is a very large space, which can be personalized to the new owners´ taste. Currently it is used as a garage, a wine cellar and storage facilities.All of the materials used in the house are good quality and the decor is made in a traditional-rustic fashion.The outside areas have 1000 sqm of landscaped gardens with a pond. The remaining plot area is used for agricultural or rural use, for farming animals, fruit trees and a small vineyard, currently producing 1600 liters of wine.This property is a dream for anyone looking for a countryside getaway, but not distant from a town center, the main markets and the beaches of the Eastern Algarve.