In the area of Sant Gervasi, very close to the Kenedy square, in Balmes street is located this impressive ,Duplex Penthouse of 240m + 100m terrace, distributed in 170m2 in ground floor + 10m2 terrace and the upper floor 70m2 +100m2 terrace with views to Barcelona and the sea. The penthouse is completely renovated, semi-new, on the ground floor, we found a bright entrance holl that gives us access to a fantastic living room with open kitchen fully equipped with high-end appliances. and output to a nice little terrace.
An incredible suite with dressing room and bathroom, plus two suites with their own bathroom.
One room converted into a water and sewage area.
Upstairs, it has been adapted for your enjoyment and comfort, a living room, a complete bathroom and a kitchen-dining room with access to the fantastic and incredible terrace overlooking Tibidabo and the sea.
Observations: Maximum qualities in all its finishes, 3 places in the same property, storage room. Concierge service.
The old town of San Gervasi de Cassoles, annexed to Barcelona in 1897.
Nowadays the old town of San Gervasio de Cassolas is divided into two districts of the district of Sarriá-San Gervasio called: Sant Gervasi-La Bonanova and Sant Gervasi-Galvany. The oldest and most central part of San Gervasio de Cassolas is in the district of Sant Gervasi - la Bonanova, in the San Gervasio sector of this district, and in Sant Gervasi-Galvany is the lowest part of the old municipality.
The name of San Gervasio corresponds to the dedication of a primitive rural chapel or church, named already in 987 (in fact the dedication was to Saints Gervasio and Protasio, the martyr twins). The origin of Cassoles is more uncertain, and it is possible to proceed,
From a derivative of "isolated houses" added to "alone" (the fogatge - a direct tax created by Peter IV of Aragon - of 1359 tells us of only seven houses). Thus, it would be a contraction of isolated + single houses: cassolas.
The possible existence of some weaving mills that made casseroles.
Of cassules (small houses, which were named as cassoles by the rector Gaietà Llaró, when he answered the questionnaire made by Francisco de Zamora in 1789).
In 1789 most of the houses were isolated farmhouses surrounded by woods, fields and vines; the crops were mainly dry farming and there were six pairs of oxen to till the land; the main holdings were of wheat, barley and millet.
The chapel of Saints Gervasio and Protasio has kept its original location (where the church of the Bonanova is), and until the 18th century the main dedication, as an altar was added with an image of the Mare de Déu dels Afortunats or the Bonanova, which displaced the worship of the twin saints.4
Around the church and the road that led to it (now San Gervasio de Cassolas Street) the original village centre was formed.
Today, there are public schools, clinics, embassies, many parks and green spaces. Very well connected at all levels and area with all kinds of commerce and leisure.
Price on request.