A home on Javastraat! Javastraat 10b in The Hague
Originally, this was a stately building for the Dutch gentry. Today, this luxury townhouse will be redeveloped into a luxury complex with three opulent apartments. This building on Javastraat seamlessly combines characteristic period details with an elegant and contemporary interior showcasing exquisite, premium finishes. The building will stay true to its original townhouse style, showcasing tall windows and even taller ceilings, while effortlessly combining this historic charm with modern sophistication.
A commanding composition, resulting in a unique, opulent standard of living. All on the fringes of The Hague's bustling inner city, a mere stone's throw from the leafy parks and woodlands in Scheveningen.
The Hague is a celebrated, welcoming city, vibrant and lively to the core. Javastraat is in immediate proximity to countless restaurants, offering a wide range of culinary traditions. The location edges on the city center, which means that The Hague's stunning avenues and streets with luxury boutiques, charming sidewalk cafes and commanding monuments are all within reach. The city exudes history and is home to countless museums, cultural venues and characteristic buildings. This mix of history and characteristic architecture also defines Javastraat itself. The capital of Zuid-Holland province, The Hague hosts year-round cultural and music events. Looking to spend the day outside of The Hague? This is the center of the Randstad metropolitan area! Characteristic Delft, international Rotterdam and charming, cultural Leiden are all just a short commute away by car or public transportation.
Javastraat is the perfect starting point from where to explore not just the hustle and bustle of the city, but also to seek out nature, tranquility and recreational options. Park Zorgvliet (also the location of iconic Catshuis) is a few minutes' cycling distance away, as is Scheveningse Bosjes for a leisurely stroll through the woods. And if you'd prefer to take in some fresh sea air - no problem. Just take the direct tram line to Scheveningen's coastline and enjoy a day at the beach! Historic charm meets contemporary luxury.
Apartment 2nd floor, purchase sum € 675,000 closing costs payable by buyer.
Entrance to the apartment on the 2nd floor accessible via the stairwell. The front door opens to the hall, which accesses a luxury restroom, the coat area and the separate laundry/utility room. Stairs from this hall lead to a generous and sunny, secluded roof deck spanning over 25 sqm. Chill a bottle of bubbly, invite a few friends and enjoy the bustling, historic surroundings with a stunning view of The Hague's city. center! At the front is the spacious living area: a commanding, elegant, open-plan space characterized by daylight entry through its tall windows. The living room leads through to the separate dining area, which connects to the open-plan kitchen - a magnificent space to host dinners with family and friends. The living room and the kitchen span over 40 sqm! The luxury bathroom is the perfect place to wash away your everyday cares under the spray of the walk-in shower, and prepare for a well-deserved night's rest. At the rear are two spacious bedrooms (approximately 21.1 sqm and 12 sqm respectively).
- Usable residential floor area approximately 107 sqm.
- Ceiling height approximately 2.70 meters.
- Listed national heritage property (Rijksmonument).
- The apartment will see meticulous renovations largely throughout, respecting its original period details.
- Freehold property.
- Closing to take place with Project notary Buren NV in Den Haag.
- The apartment will undergo a technical inspection during and following completion of the renovation. These surveys are a component of the purchase agreement. The buyer is also expressly invited to enlist an independent organization to conduct a structural survey prior to purchase.
- The following clauses will be included in the purchase agreement: property age, materials, asbestos and non-owner-occupied clauses.
- Factory warranty on the kitchen, kitchen appliances and central heating unit.
- The apartment will be sold by means of a purchase/ contract agreement.
- Projected completion around Q3 2021.
- Technical inspection in accordance with NEN- 2767 standards.
- Safety inspection electrics in accordance with NEN- 1010 standards.
- Safety inspection gas system in accordance with NEN- 1078 standards.
- Certification for final inspection asbestos removal in accordance with NEN- 2990 standards.
- The interior suggestions on the artist impressions and floor plans are not included and architectural adjustments are required to make this layout possible.