A fantastic family home!
Attractive, characteristic villa with a beautiful south-facing garden, with a pond and several wooden deck terraces. At the rear is an separate, architecturally-built unit, which is suitable as an office or as a separate living space. The villa is just a three-minute bike ride from the shops and railway station Heemstede-Aerdenhout. Spacious driveway with carport and space for several cars. Beautiful location, within cycling distance of various sports facilities, schools, daycare centres, and the beach. The arterial roads are easily accessible. A family home par excellence: eight bedrooms and several bathrooms!
Construction year: 1905. Living area: 463 m². Contents: 1,891 m³. Plot: 1,957 m².
Entrance: spacious and bright hall with toilet and access to the cellar; spacious, bright living room with a sunny conservatory, wide wooden floorboards and a fireplace; separate office at the front with (gas) fireplace; kitchen with appliances.
From the hall is access to the extension, consisting of: hall with toilet and closet with washing equipment, multifunctional rooms, pantry, toilet and bathroom. The entire extension boasts underfloor heating.
The modern staircase leads to a spacious landing with separate toilet, 1st bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bath, 2nd bathroom with shower, toilet and sink, four spacious bedrooms, three of which have access to a balcony.
Spacious L-shaped landing with separate toilet and a pantry, four spacious bedrooms.
• In excellent condition.
• The extension is suitable for: an in-home office or au pair/caregiver lodgings.
• Irrigation system with its own source available.
• Beautiful wide wooden floorboards on the ground floor.
• Original panel doors throughout the house.
• Spacious house with attractive dimensions: lofty and spacious rooms.
• Exterior painting from 2017.
• Insulation: floor and roof insulation and (largely) thermopane glazing.
• Very spacious plot: almost 2,000m².
• There are built-in closets throughout almost the entire house.
• Boiler extension: 2008, Boiler housing: 2018.
• Oil tank: has been removed.
• Located in the immediate vicinity are schools, sports facilities, the beach and dunes, public transport, and