Luxurious apartment of approx. 152 m2 with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, view of the canal and in a state-of-the-art building on a prime location in the centre of Amsterdam!
This high-quality finished house is equipped with all conveniences such as a Gira home automation system with which the climate and light can be regulated, underfloor heating and air cooling. The apartment has a spacious and light living room with balcony and a view over the Uilenburgergracht, modern open kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms. The entire property is on the same level and has a seamless floor, making the property very suitable for the disabled.
The Double Amsterdam
Two buildings with an underground car park and a courtyard garden with terraces and Japanese influences. Exterior: plenty of glass, both transparent and opaque. Interior: a sea of light drenches the completely finished concept of which the bathroom, sanitary ware and cupboards form an integral part of the total design. Location: between Prins Hendrikkade and Waterlooplein and between Centraal Station and Artis! Walking distance from shops for your daily needs.
Ground floor entrance: Luxury entrance with access to the apartments, fitness, swimming pool and garage.
First floor: Entrance central to the apartment. Bright living room with beautiful cast floor and two sliding doors with access to the balcony over the entire width of 11 meters. The balcony has an unobstructed view of the Uilenburgergracht. Luxurious and modern open Valcucine (Corian) kitchen with Alessi design by Wiel Arets. The kitchen has a cooking island with induction hob, Quooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a combi microwave/oven. All built-in appliances are from Miele. Immediately adjacent to the kitchen is the spacious utility room. Hall with access to the bedrooms and bathrooms, the large storage room with washing machine and dryer connections and the spacious toilet. Master bedroom located on the quiet inner garden with high gloss fixed cupboard and sliding doors. From the master bedroom there is access through a sliding door to the luxurious designer bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and double sink. Second spacious bedroom, also located on the quiet inner garden, also equipped with high gloss fixed cupboard, sliding doors and direct access to the second luxury designer bathroom. This second bathroom has a shower and sink. The sanitary ware is from Alessi dOt.it designed by Wiel Arets. Products are produced by quality brand Laufen (ceramic sanitary ware, accessories). Both the bathrooms and the toilet, the hall and corridor in the apartment are equipped with wall lighting fixtures from the Alessi dOt.it line.
Location: This apartment has a wonderful location in the center, in the vicinity of the Stopera and the Nieuwmarkt. The immediate neighborhood of the apartment is characterized by many restaurants, cafés and shops. Hortus Botanicus, the Hermitage, National Opera & Ballet, Artis, Rembrandt House and Kleine Komedie are nearby. Various roads (A-10) are a short distance away. There are many public transport facilities in the area with the Waterlooplein metro stop (M51, 53 and 54) and tram line 14 around the corner.
Ground lease information
The ground lease amount will be € 21.726 per year. The groundlease is tax deductible and you can redeem up to approx. 50% of the total amount.
The leaseholder is DSM pension fund and it has a green and positive Notarial Opinion on the leasehold contract. With such a green opinion, a mortgage loan can be applied in a regular manner and indexation is also regulated.
Due to the annual leasehold, the apartment has a reduced asking price compared to comparable apartments.
- Living area 152 m2, Volume 527 m3 (NEN2580 measured)
- Year of construction is 2014
- The entire house has a polyurethane seamless floor
- Generous utility room direct to the kitchen
- The toilet in the hall has an extra wide passage and is suitable for the disabled
- Fully equipped with aluminum frames and tightly plastered ceilings
- The height of the apartment is 2.85 meters
- The entire apartment is equipped with network cabling with many wall-outlets and a patch cabinet allowing flexible layout with IT and audio vision
- The apartment is equipped with net curtains and blackout curtains
- The apartment complex has a caretaker, wellness and gym
- The apartment is located on private leasehold land. The owner of the land is DSM Pensioenfonds. The contract is prepared by notarial deed for acceptance by mortgage lenders. Annual lease payments € 1.810,50 per month, including parking
- Due to the ground lease obligation, we recommend that you discuss your options with your financial adviser
- Healthy VvE, service costs € 654.38 per month. The service costs include the caretaker, wellness and fitness room
- The parking space in the underlying garage can be purchased for € 50,000
- Spacious storage in the basement