On a characteristic avenue, this 1930s semi-detached villa with driveway, front and 30 meters deep backyard, in which a multifunctional garden house is located. The house was completely renovated in 2009 and the state of maintenance is good.
Location: The house is located on a wide road in De Bilt. The center of De Bilt with all amenities, but also extensive walking forests are within walking distance, schools and roads are quickly accessible. The Uithof and UMC are less than 15 minutes by bike.
Ground floor: Entrance, hall, toilet, extensive meter cupboard and wardrobe, living room, dining room luxury kitchen with appliances, utility room with the arrangement for washer and dryer, bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and radiator, bedroom overlooking the backyard.
First floor: Landing, 3 spacious bedrooms varying in size and luxury bathroom with shower, bathtub, sink and third toilet.
Second floor: Insulated storage attic accessible via loft ladder.
- Construction year of the house 1922, living area 192m², gross volume approximately 764m³ and situated on a plot of 1047m²;
- Fully double glazed;
- Heating and hot water supply by central heating boiler;
- The house has been completely renovated in 2009;
- All plumbing, electricity and gas have been renewed;
- The sewerage has been replaced and on the ground floor there is underfloor heating.
- 30 meters deep backyard with multifunctional garden house.