Room rental apartment in apartment building with five bedrooms, living room and two shower rooms. The property has licensed rental to a maximum of five non-family persons. Also fire safety report submitted by construction manager architectburo Kei Ontwerp.
- A 2nd shower room is installed after taking the photos. Not to see, but it is there.
- Turn Key: the apt is fully furnished, upholstered and equipped (kitchen, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc). This allows for a higher rental price and minimizes moving-in issues, this is in everyone's best interest.
- Apartment is offered 'as is, where is'. Also, all fixtures, fire protection, furniture, beds, cabinets & kitchen appliances are included in the price.
- Landlord has deliberately chosen to rent to international students & young professionals. Unlike NL tenants, the rental yield is maximum and nuisance caused by resident and tenant behavior is minimal. Also, infinite leases are avoided, so that the landlord remains in charge. The demand for this type of housing in Delft is very high and will remain so for the foreseeable future, making the conclusion of one-year leases in many ways in the interest of the landlord. Inappropriate tenants can be said goodbye to, but pleasant tenants can be offered a new contract.
- This rental format is aimed at maximizing rental income per m2 and is in the form of 'flat group rental': a group of fellow students (flatmates) rent the entire apartment and therefore NO rooms. All names are on the lease, everyone signs and everyone is jointly and severally liable. Works extremely well: vacancy rate and loss of rent due to rent arrears has been less than 0.1% since 1999.
- The lease runs very deliberately for twelve months from August 1 to July 31 and cannot be shortened. If an individual flatmate wishes to move out during the contract period, the others must provide succession. (This is considered a favor rather than an obligation)
- The apt is rented based on bare rent (incl. water & internet) but excluding gas & electricity. For this, the apartment group has its own supply contract. M2 will take care of the rest.
- The seller offers the buyer the services of the current M2 administrator free of charge until five months after purchase. This to make the conversion smooth, to have no disruption in the rental and so that no nervousness among tenants occurs and new landlord can calmly come into his role. This offer is a favor. Should not be, may be. Maybe after this period the buyer wants to continue with this manager M2. That is possible, but is further up to the buyer & manager to come to that agreement".
Rental fee: € 31,200 basic rent p.a. / Asking price: € 435,800 (F14)
An overview of the rental agreements and costs are available on request.