Double upper house from 1905 with a total size of approx. 101 m², situated in the popular Valkenboskwartier in The Hague. In the immediate vicinity are various shopping facilities located, including the Albert Heijn, Jumbo and Etos. The centre of The Hague is only ten minutes by bike.
Architecturally divided into two independent living units, varying in size from 45.4 m² to 47.6 m². The flats have their own house numbers and are rented for respectively € 1,350 and € 1,250 gross per month.
- Cadastral name municipality 's-Gravenhage, section AM, number 8602 A2;
- Built in 1905 (source: BAG-viewer);
- Total surface approx. 101 m²;
- Environment permit for the architectural split is present;
- Each flat has its own group box with three groups and a RCD;
- Two central heating boilers for heating and hot water supply;
- Almost completely provided with wooden window frames with double glazing;
- Flat 108A has access to a large roof terrace of approximately 16.9 m²;
- No active association of owners;
- The property is located on private land.
- The yearly rental income after deduction of gas, water, electricity and internet amounts to € 27,246.60
Asking price for this object: € 475,000.
BAR k.k.: approximately 5.74%.