This converted Saxon farmhouse, built around 1915, is situated between Denekamp and the artists town Ootmarsum. The interior and exterior of the home were recently renovated by an architect.
In its current state, the property offers several potential uses as a result of its spacious living space. This luxurious country home features authentic, hand-molded, fired roofing tiles, is surrounded by newly installed front, side and back gardens and includes an added-on veranda. The view of farmlands from the garden at the back is unique. This plot includes a separate stone garage with storage space in the loft and an oak open-sided barn.
Denekamp and Ootmarsum are just a few minutes away by bicycle. Oldenzaal, Enschede and the A1 highway are about 10 minutes away by car.
Ground floor: spacious entrance, toilet unit and wardrobe. Laundry room. Roomy living room with a fireplace and a built-in beamer. The living room floor is made of wide oak planks. Built-in LED lighting with dimmers along the walls of the living room. Beautiful features in the living room are the authentic oak beams and customized, double, wide oak doors. Passageway with French doors to the terrace, new, luxury family kitchen with a double cooking island made of natural stone, with an integrated exhaust system, Philips Hue ceiling lighting in various shades of white, French doors to the back terrace, double-sided fireplace to the dining room. L-shaped fitness area with adjacent hallway with storage space and French doors leading to the garden at the side of the home.
The ground floor also features a luxurious bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin made of Belgian Bluestone, and underfloor heating.
There is a room on the ground floor of the other part of the house with a fireplace made of natural stone. There are many built-in cupboards. Adjacent to that is a room that is currently being used as an office, featuring French doors to the garden. An additional space with cupboards, including a refrigerator. There is an adjacent additional bathroom with a washbasin, bath and shower.
First floor: accessible via two stairways. Master bedroom with mezzanine and wide oak floor sections. 3 large bedrooms with lots of storage space. A separate closet with cabinets. The S-shaped hall features pine maritime flooring with integrated storage cupboards and a tailor-made cupboard. Very lavish bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, double washbasins, all made of Belgian Bluestone. The bathroom features mirror heating and underfloor heating.
Large terrace at the rear of the home. Drip hose at the front of the home and a full sprinkler system for the garden. Underpinned new oak, insulated open-sided barn, featuring a fireplace with two folding doors and a kitchen block made of natural stone.
* Construction year circa 1915
* Plot area 2817m²
* The exterior walls are partially built on solid Bentheimer sandstone.
* Each section of the house has two separate meter cupboards and each features its own central heating installation.
* New surfacing at the rear of the house.
* Floors recently replaced by ceramic and tiles in the kitchen, dining room and office section.
* New wiring, boiler and pipes
* Garden is watered by well and water pump
* Upon purchase, a security deposit/ bank guarantee of 10% of the purchase price is required!
* On Funda, we do not use the term ‘verkocht onder voorbehoud’ ('in escrow'), the seller's sole interest is a completed sale. Should you be interested in this home, please contact our office to schedule a viewing. In the event that a preliminary purchase agreement has been signed with another party, we can take down your details so that we can contact you in the unforeseen event that the purchase does not proceed to closing.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, no rights may be derived from the contents. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only and may deviate from the actual situation, they are solely intended to give a general impression of the layout. We are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto.
Interested in this home? Enlist your own purchase realtor. Your NVM realtor will protect your interests and will save you time, money and concerns. Addresses of NVM purchase realtors are available on Funda and on the nvmtwente website.