Nine retail units in the city center of Geleen, with a total area of approximately 1,376 m² and an annual gross rental income of € 96,074.76 (plus VAT).
The retail units vary in size from 99 m² to 195 m² and are leased to, among others, a local flower store, a lunchroom and the Hunkemöller.
This proposition offers risk spread over nine retail units, of which eight units are currently let. The stores have a good run of shoppers, this considering that it is located directly opposite parking garage Marktgarage and several national retailers are located in the immediate vicinity (including HEMA and supermarket Jan Linders).
- Cadastral municipality Geleen, section A, number 11151 A3 to A11;
- Construction year ranging from 1950 to 1955;
- Total area of approximately 1,376 m²;
- Almost fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing;
- Energy labels ranging from A to D;
- Rental income per year of € 96,074.76 (plus VAT);
- There is an active VvE with a contribution of € 628.23 per month / € 7,538.73 per year;
- The tenants are themselves contracting with the utilities;
- The retail units are located on private land.
Asking price: € 915.000,- k.k.
BAR k.k. : 10.5%