On the Tuinweg and Concourselaan sides will be the 51 type A apartments. These apartments are one of a kind. You can see this not only in the efficient layout, but also in the wide balcony window. When the weather is nice, you can bring the outside in by lowering the upper part of the window completely.
Furthermore, the apartments have a spacious bedroom, bathroom and a complete project kitchen.
Bicycle storage is located on the first floor.
Housing type A will come standard with a straight-lined kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with many built-in appliances: a refrigerator with freezer compartment, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, an induction cooktop and a stainless steel wall-mounted hood. A choice of different front colors, type of handles and top colors at no extra charge.
According to the preliminary calculation, based on the legal point calculation, the bare rent for an apartment comes out to about € 1,250, - p/m. A buyout protection or self occupancy obligation is not applicable at The Concourse. In combination with the low maintenance costs and low energy costs, this is a great investment.
- Living area of approximately 47.6 m² to 49.5 m² GLA
- apartment located on the second, third and fourth floor
- facade in the living room with various types of frames such as an electric sliding frame, see the sales drawings
- living room with open kitchen
- including complete project kitchen with built-in appliances
- one bedroom
- Bathroom with shower and sink
- Shared indoor bicycle storage
- A spacious communal roof garden
- luxury sanitary ware
- high quality finish with underfloor heating
- Own heat pump and boiler
- Gas and energy efficient
- energy label A++
- optional private parking in garage for sale
The facade and balcony layouts vary by building number. Check the sales drawings for the correct layouts and dimensions.
For more information, please visit the project website: TheConcourse.com
* This notification is informative and where sizes/sizes are mentioned these are approximate sizes/sizes*.