14 luxurious new 'penthouse' apartments located in the Gooi- and Vecht area, also called 'The water garden of Amsterdam'.
The assignment to the architects was:
Design durable, exclusive, time-resistant and safe penthouse apartments for the 'happy few' with lots of living experience and a sense of style and class.
The architects have more than succeeded in their assignment.
The stylish West End Residence is located on one of the most beautiful locations of the Loosdrecht lakes. With the recreational lake on one side of the buildings and the nature reserve, the Loenderveense Plas, on the other side, unobstructed views are guaranteed.
On this special spot two buildings have been realized, each with six spacious apartments and one penthouse.
The penthouse extends over the entire third floor. The two buildings are connected by means of a very luxuriously finished underground private garage per apartment with very generous parking spaces and individual storerooms of approx. 22 m².
The luxury harbor will be completely redesigned with the development of the penthouse apartments. Each occupant has priority to rent one or more berths.
This penthouse apartment has an interior space of approx 225 m2 and has a terrace at the front and back of approx
The feeling of grandeur starts as soon as you enter the private parking garage or the entrance on the first floor.
Both interior and exterior offer an abundance of light and space where residents can enjoy all the beauty around them at any time of the day. The terraces are (partly) covered. Calm, balance, symmetry and clear sightlines form the basis of the layout. Much attention has been paid to the design and high quality finishing of the entire project.
The construction of West End Residence has now been completed and is ready for completion.
The realization of this project has created the new landmark of Loosdrecht.
These penthouse apartments have been built very sustainably. Each house has an individual heat and cold storage (WKO) for underfloor heating and cooling.
Additional investments have also been made with regard to sound insulation. The technical infrastructure of the apartments is very well thought out and complete. Each penthouse apartment has its own KNX system, to offer maximum possibilities with regard to home automation. The design elevators are extra spacious and are equipped with the latest technology.
"The result of all my experience has been brought together in this exclusive project’’
- Jan des Bouvrie
Please contact us for a meeting and guided tour of one of the penthouse apartments in project West End Residence!
• Very exclusive project on one of the best locations in Gooi- and Vechtstreek.
• Durable built
• Iconic architecture of international stature
• Location in the middle of nature
• High quality materials, both indoor and outdoor
• A lot of attention has been paid to security, by means of camera security and burglar-proof glass for both the
common areas and the individual apartments.
• Highly secure tag controlled access to common areas and apartments
• Extra safe home access doors of the brand Westag equipped with motor lock
• Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Separate study/lounge area
• Separate room for washer and dryer
• Two gas connections for the realization of closed fireplaces
• Gas connection in the kitchen
• Large terraces on both sides of the building including facilities for patio heating
• Additional (2nd) storage room adjacent to the outside terrace of the house
• High quality maintenance free composite deck boards
• Well thought-out and complete infrastructure in each apartment
• Own KNX system with many possibilities in the field of home automation
• Including luxury interior doors of the brand Bod'or with Cube frames
• Including the LED ceiling lights indoor spaces
• Complete LED terrace lighting
• Infrastructure ready for patio heating
• High ceilings of approx. 2.90m
• Large design elevator
• Beautifully finished underground private parking garage with large storage rooms
• Two very spacious parking spaces per apartment
• Access to private parking garage through speedgate
• Underground waste containers
• Priority when renting berth(s) in the new to be developed marina
• Approximately 20 minutes from Amsterdam and Utrecht
• Approximately 25 minutes from Schiphol
• Located on own ground