Situated in the centre of Nuenen, in a prominent, visible location, is the characteristic detached municipal monumental St. Janshoeve (farmhouse) with a range of possibilities due to its imposing dimensions. An authentic family home in the heart of picturesque Nuenen.
Within walking distance of the centre of Nuenen with various shops, restaurants and the well-known park. The large pond, petting farm 'Het Weverkeshof' and mill 'De Roosdonck' are also within walking distance.
This recognisable detached former farmhouse with many authentic details is located on the entrance road to the lively centre of Nuenen.
The house has living spaces, whereby the ground floor is already equipped with four rooms which can be used as living rooms, bedrooms, an attractive spacious kitchen, a practical utility room and various halls and corridors which connect the rooms.
You enter this house through the front door surrounded by stained glass. The entrance hall has a beautiful original tiled floor and wall tiles. The stucco ceiling is equipped with mouldings to carry on the authentic style.
The spacious living room, located on the right side, has a wooden herringbone floor, a wooden beamed ceiling, several practical closets and a cozy fireplace.
The 2nd living room located on the left side are equipped with ensuite doors and both have a wooden floor, a beamed ceiling and large windows with stained glass details.
The attractive and spacious dining kitchen is equipped with a large corner unit placed kitchen, as well as a wall unit placed kitchen with a spacious kitchen island.
The floor is accessible from the living room via a staircase. This spacious landing, which enjoys plenty of light, provides access to no less than 5 spacious bedrooms, all with wooden floors and practical fitted wardrobes. The partly tiled bathroom has a bath, double washbasin in furniture and a shower cabin.
To the left of the living area is the impressively spacious reception room. This space was previously used as a showroom, but offers many different possibilities to suit your needs. The space can be used commercially, as a gallery or reception room with several separate offices, a canteen and lots of storage space on the floor. But this large space can also be used for residential purposes, possibly as a care home, with its own living room, several bedrooms and a kitchen. Or possibility of an indoor swimming pool with relaxation area, a chill out area or maybe even a home cinema!
This space is accessible through its own entrance with French doors, but also through the living area via both the ground floor and the first floor.
The large studio of approximately 144 m2 has large windows on the street side of the house. A large staircase in this hall provides access to a large open floor which can be ideally used as storage space, but can also be adapted to a floor with several bedrooms. The open floor is connected to the current sleeping area.
Besides the imposing main building, this house also has 3 spacious and multifunctional storage rooms. The largest storage room is accessible through the reception room and has a high ceiling where, if desired, an extra floor can be realized. This storage room has extra high doors to the outdoor area. The other 2 storerooms are accessible through the large storage room and outside.
The plot is closed with a large cast iron gate. The largely with bricks paved plot offers plenty of parking, but also provides all the space for the creation of a beautiful spacious backyard.
- Capacity approx. 3,793 m³
- Living area approx 733 sqm
- Other indoor space approx 182 m²
- The house is partly equipped with roof insulation and partly with double glazing.
- The house is a municipal monument with many original details.
- The plot with an area of 2,328 m² offers plenty of room for the creation of a beautiful garden, as well as enough parking space.
- The house has a practical basement which is accessible from the living room.
- The centre of Nuenen with all daily amenities is within walking distance.
- The property is located near various exit roads to Son en Breugel, Helmond and Eindhoven, among others.
- Prospective buyers should take into account costs for maintenance, modernisation and adjustment of the layout.
- The location is subject to the rules of the zoning plan 'Nuenen Centrum 2012'. The entire plot is zoned as 'Residential'. The location also has a function indication of 'retail'. The zoning plans can be found on www.ruimtelijkeplannen.nl.
For more information or to plan a viewing, please contact our office in Nuenen.