Without a doubt one of the most beautiful free-standing villas located in Historic Oegstgeest
This highly characteristic thatched free-standing villa has features that are truly exceptional for the beloved “Oranjepark”, such as:
- Located at a lot of no less than 990 m2
- A living space of at least 390 m2 (contents approximately 1,575 m3)
- A personal driveway for multiple cars (charge point already present) plus a free-standing garage
- The villa still offers many of the original characteristic details. At the same time, the house already meets many of the modern needs and requirements in terms of electricity, heating, insulation, etc.
- Surrounding garden with lots of privacy and multiple terraces that always offer the option of sitting in the sun or in the shade.
Thanks to the exceptionally generous dimensions, this villa offers an anything but standard layout. The entrance matches the grandeur of the villa; the kitchen is cozy and intimate and is connected to a pantry (with back entrance) and the dining room with French doors to the garden. The lounge / TV room with chimney and fireplace is located on the other side of the hallway. The living room is no less than 5 meters wide and 8.5 meters deep and has many windows and French doors opening to the front yard. This room also has a beautiful fireplace. The built-in sliding doors give access to a beautiful and very bright conservatory / office with garden view. All in all, the ground floor occupies no less than 160 m2.
The first floor has 4 very spacious bed rooms including a parents’ room with built-in bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and washing stand included) and French doors with access to a large balcony. The second bathroom is spacious as well and also includes a bath, shower, toilet and washing stand. The second floor in the current layout already offers 2 great bedrooms and a (3rd) bathroom including shower, washing stand and toilet. It also has a very spacious attic with 2 dormers, which can easily be renovated and turned into 1 or 2 rooms. This space has a staircase which also gives access to a storage attic. There definitely is no lack of space.
The garden is beautifully surrounded by mature trees and evergreen shrubs and therefore offers a lot of privacy. Due to its free location on a corner, the sun always shines somewhere in the back yard throughout the summer.
All in all a unique home for Oegstgeester standards. It is well worth your viewing.
Are you interested in this villa? Contact your local NVM-buying agent. Your NVM-buying agent stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worry.
Addresses of partner NVM-buying agents in the region can be found on Funda.