A home in Stadsbleek means enjoying all the perks of the city center, nearby the market and its gourmet eateries. This penthouse is in a unique location, and includes a generous three bedrooms, two bathrooms and two private parking spaces. A truly exceptional bonus: this penthouse has two balconies and a 43 sqm roof deck, and the apartment is fitted with underfloor heating throughout.
What makes the location of this expansive and luxury penthouse truly extraordinary is that is both at the heart of the city center and nearby Oldenzaal's rural area, bringing long walks in the hills of 'Tankenberg' and 'Wilmersberg' to your doorstep.
Penthouse: and elevator leads to the 4th floor. entrance/hall, coat nook, restroom with a wall-mounted toilet and washbasin, fitted luxury coat closet, spacious living room bathed in natural light that pours in through large wrap-around windows. French doors open to the 1st balcony. An open staircase leads from the living room to the 1st floor of the apartment, there is a large stair/storage closet under the stairs. The inviting dining area with a dormer and French doors leads to the luxury kitchen. This separate kitchen with a cozy breakfast bar is fitted with a composite, heat-resistant countertop and a range of appliances, including a Quooker tap, 4-burner induction cooker, integrated extraction system, dishwasher, XL refrigerator with. double vegetable crisper, and a combination oven/steam oven that can remote controlled via Wifi.
A separate area in the kitchen is used as a larder and accommodates the freezer.
A gorgeous oak door behind the kitchen leads to the bedroom wing. The expansive master bedroom is fitted with a walk-in-closet and features a 'private' balcony. The first bathroom, which connects to the master bedroom, is fitted with a wall-mounted toilet, double vanity, steam cabin/shower and stunning sauna. The second bedroom also has a private bathroom, which is fitted with a corner shower and vanity. There is also a separate 3rd (!) restroom off the hall by this bedroom. Pantry with the fittings for the laundry station and the central heating boiler. Separate meter cupboard.
First floor: stairs lead from the living room to the first floor, with a bar/lounge with a kitchen unit with running cold and warm water, and this space - which can also serve as a third bedroom - accesses the spacious roof deck (ca. 43 sqm). This roof deck is secluded and offers a phenomenal view of Oldenzaal and the wide surroundings.
* Built in 2008
* Volume 870 cbm * Residential floor area 256 sqm
* This penthouse includes two private parking spaces and a bicycle unit in the expansive parking garage
* HOA service charges € 376.00 per month (incl. 2 parking spaces and storage units).
* All dividing walls between the kitchen, room and hall feature steel and oak swing doors.
* A home in Stadsbleek means enjoying all the perks of the city center, close-by the market and its gourmet eateries, and with the train/bus station around the corner.
* Golf course 't Sybrook within ca. 5 kilometers.
* A security deposit/ bank guarantee of 10% of the purchase price is required upon signing the purchase agreement!
* Until a purchase agreement has become irrevocable, we do not list a property as 'sold subject to contingencies'. If you are interested in this apartment, please contact our office to schedule a viewing. Should a purchase agreement have been closed with another candidate, we can take down your details so that we can contact you in the unforeseen event that the purchase does not proceed.
This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, no rights may be derived from the contents. All given measurements and dimensions are indicative only and may deviate from the actual situation, they are solely intended to give a general impression of the layout. We are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto.
Are you interested in this apartment? Please contact your purchase realtor. Your NVM purchase realtor will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns. Addresses of other NVM purchase realtors in the Twente region are available on Funda and on the nvmtwente website.