Renovated apartment in the free rental sector, preserved with fixed term lease.
The central location near the hotspot areas Katendrecht and Wilhelminakade is the great advantage of this property. In the Hart van Zuid there is plenty of investment going on. In 2018, the new swimming pool was completed and so is currently working hard on the new arts center and the expansion of Ahoy. Within walking distance there is shopping center Zuidplein, swimming center Rotterdam, bus and metro station. Highways A15/A29, but also the vibrant center of Rotterdam are within easy reach.
The ideal location!
Porch stairs to 1st floor, front door
- Hallway to the living room (7.19x 3.42mtr) with small upstairs room (2 x 2mtr).
- The underlying bedroom (3.42 mtr x 4.19 Mtr) has two garden doors to sunny balcony
- The kitchen is new and consists of two kitchen units with electric cooking, extractor, oven and door to balcony
- Spacious balcony at the rear
- Bathroom with shower cabin, sink and toilet
- Year of construction 1939
- User area: 61 m2
- Fully double glazed
- Property is in the free sector
- Fixed term contract running until 14-10-2023
- The house is preserved in 2020
- Energy label A
- HOA contribution; €65,- monthly
Financial and other conditions:
- The property is rented for € 974,04- (fixed term) including service costs and excluding NUTS
- Passing at project notary Rox Legal
BIDDING FROM € 215.000,-
- 2% purchase fee ex. VAT with rental and management purchase *.
- 2,75 % purchase fee ex. VAT without rent and management purchase
. * Rental and management is provided by Max Rental (management agreement will be signed in advance with the deed of purchase).
All our offers are subject to our general conditions https://www.fortus.nl/37-c09f/voorwaarden-en-aansprakelijkheid
For the property offered in this advertisement and everything related to it in terms of prices and description, we strive to be as accurate as possible in representing the circumstances of the property. However, should the content of this advertisement not correspond to the actual situation or should incorrect assumptions be made as a result of the advertisement, these will never constitute a reason for any obligation and liability on the part of Fortus and its affiliated companies.