Two completely renovated flats, on the 1st and 2nd floor, of approx. 60 m² each, situated in the district Oud Charlois in Rotterdam.
The Pleinweg is within walking distance of the Zuidplein shopping centre. It is a child-friendly neighbourhood, where generally some younger families and individuals live.
The flats have a spacious living room, both with a brand new kitchen including all necessary appliances. In addition, they have a large and a small bedroom and are equipped with a complete bathroom. Both flats have their own central heating boiler and electricity distribution board.
The shops, cafes and restaurants as well as the Zuidplein shopping centre are just around the corner. Public transport and schools are in the immediate vicinity. The centre of Rotterdam can be reached by bike and tram within 10 minutes.
Both flats are sold unfurnished.
- *Potential rent: € 1.320, - including electricity gas and water per flat per month, total € 2.640, - per month;
- Own land;
- Living area 60 m², total 120 m2;
- VvE € 52,50 per flat, total € 105,00 per month;
- VvE reserve fund: € 14.701,81 (20-11-2020);
- 2/10th share (nrs 99 ABCD and 101 ABCD)
- 2x meter cupboard 4 groups with earth leakage switch;
- 2x central heating boiler HR (2018).
Delivery date no later than 31 December 2021, in view of the forthcoming legislation on buy-out protection in the Netherlands.
*Currently the rental procedures of both flats are in progress. Seller will ensure that both flats are rented out before or after the delivery date.