BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED 3-BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH RENT FACTOR 15.8.
Oud-Charlois is a neighborhood with historical sites of significance. The streetcar and bus connection provide good public transportation to and from the city. From the neighborhood you can easily drive to the city center or the Ring A15.
This property is offered in rented condition. This means that you enjoy an immediate return from the rental payments. In addition, the property has recently been renovated so you will not incur any upfront costs for renovation and vacancy.
The property is offered including current lease contract, furniture and fixtures. Tenants have been thoroughly screened.
Rental potential is high , once the lease expires the rent can be increased significantly
- Built in 1940
- Fully double glazed
- Fixed-term contract running until 01-08-2024
- Own ground
- VvE contribution; € 83, 69, - monthly
Financial and other conditions:
- The house is rented for € 974,50- (definite time) excluding NUTS
- Transport takes place 02-02-2023 or later. This is due to minimum rental period of 6 months.
- Passing by project notary Rox Legal
OFFER FROM € 185,000
- 2% purchase fee ex. VAT with rental and management decline *
- 2.75% purchase fee ex. VAT without rental and management purchase
. * Rental and management services are provided by Max Rental (management agreement is signed in advance with the purchase deed).
All our offers are subject to our general terms and conditions.
For the property offered in this ad and everything related to it in terms of prices and description, we strive for the most careful representation and conditions of the property. However, should the content of this advertisement not correspond with the actual situation or should incorrect assumptions arise as a result of the advertisement, these shall never constitute grounds for any commitment and liability on the part of Fortus and its affiliated companies.