This unique transformation property offers the opportunity to transform 11 office studios into 11 self-contained studio apartments.
The current yield is based on the current rental streams of the rented units, but the object will be delivered empty of tenants and users.
The apartments of approximately 45 m2 are located on the Weena from house number 859 to 874 in Rotterdam.
It is up to the buyer to realize the transformation. The artist impressions give an idea of what can be realized. In a realized situation, these studios are ideal for starters who want to live in the center of Rotterdam.
- Transformation of office space to living
- Buyer deposits €100,000 in the general reserve of the Owners' Association as a contribution to major maintenance.
- Owners Association has given permission for conversion
- Municipality of Rotterdam has already issued a permit for this transformation
- The ground lease has been bought off until 2035. Seller pays a supplement of ground lease to municipality concerning change of use.
- All technical adjustments have been examined by contractors and/or installers and are feasible
The name Weena is derived from the Hof van Wena, an old mansion (donjon) that stood approximately on the site of the now closed Rotterdam Hofplein station.
It was built around the year 1136 on land not yet diked in by Christiaan van Wassenaer, Lord of Bleiswijk, Berkel, Boeckel, Oost- and West-Blommerdijk and the lands of Cool.
Only later did it become Weena with double e.
The Weena is located in the most central part of Rotterdam. Hofplein is the beating heart of the city, all amenities are within walking distance.
Within five minutes you can reach Rotterdam Central Station, the streetcar stops in front of the door and metro stop Stadhuis is 200 meters away.
The Rotterdam ring road is 7 minutes away by car.
Should we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your response and will share further info with you!