Investment property with potential! Property in rental condition
The property is located in the 'Oordenbuurt', a quiet and neat area. All facilities such as stores, elementary school, public transport (bus stop at Herenoord and streetcar stop Bredenoord) and good connections to the highways around Rotterdam are nearby. At 5 minutes by bike is the indoor shopping center Keizerswaard.
This house on the 1st floor is very bright and has a perfect location, with unobstructed views to the rear. The house has a neat kitchen, 2 spacious bedrooms and has plastic window frames with double glazing.
Layout: (see floor plan in the pictures)
- Entrance through the closed stairwell.
- Entrance hall with meter cupboard and toilet.
- Living room at the rear with laminate flooring and unobstructed views of the area
- Bedroom I at the rear with access to the balcony facing south
- Bedroom II at the front
- Neat kitchen with kitchen block on 2 sides with various equipment: induction hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, oven and dishwasher; From the kitchen access to the balcony at the front
- Bathroom with shower and sink
- Storage in the basement
- Living area approx 63 m². Contents approx 190 m3
- Balcony 6 m². External cellar approx 8 m²
- Fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing
- Central heating and hot water supply with combi boiler
- Energy label D
- Own land
Financial and other conditions
- Rented for €974,50 including service costs (running until 06-04-2024)
- Rental potential can be increased upon mutation
PRICE FOR SALE €205.000 k.k.
Purchase fee Cost Buyer:
- 2% purchase fee ex. VAT with rental and management decrease
- 2.75% purchase fee ex. VAT without rental and management purchase
- Rental and management services are provided by Max Rental (management contract is signed in advance with the purchase deed).
Tenants are fully screened according to Max Suites rental concept
For the property offered in this ad and everything related to it in terms of prices and description, we strive for the most careful representation and conditions of the property. However, should the content of this advertisement not correspond to the actual situation or should incorrect assumptions arise from the advertisement, these shall never constitute grounds for any commitment and liability.