Therese Schwartzestraat 131 in The Hague - Benoordenhout
The ultimate in residential standards is this high-end penthouse!
An unparalleled combination of classic living and contemporary comfort, in a stunning landscaped setting on the edge of sophisticated Benoordenhout. Monumental Prinses Juliana military barracks on Thérèse Schwartzestraat has been redeveloped into a residential complex that is unique in many ways: Julia’s Park.
Home. A tranquil haven on your own estate, a mere stone's throw from the amenities of the city, surrounded by the iconic Clingendael and Oosterbeek estates. It's simply impossible to think of a more appealing spot to live in The Hague. This peaceful and leafy spot is just five minutes by bicycle to Van Hoytemastraat, where you can shop, lunch, dine and socialize to your heart's content. This boutique shopping street is home to a diverse and exclusive range of shops, lunchrooms and excellent restaurants. Groceries are also available from Breitnerlaan, just a few minutes' walking distance from Julia’s Park. The property is also in immediate proximity to outstanding schools, sports complexes including tennis, golf, soccer, squash and field hockey. Julia's Park is the ideal mix of leafy surroundings and urban living.
From the street, the front garden leads to the spacious entrance to the building, where you will immediately experience the exceptional character of the property, with its stunning staircase, the incidence of light and tall ceilings. The private elevator will take you directly to your own penthouse on the second floor. As you enter, the gorgeous, extraordinary southwest-facing windows will immediately command attention as they open the living space up to the spectacular views and green surroundings.
The open-plan entrance leads to the spacious and bright living space; gorgeous windows and soaring ceilings that span to the roof ridge lend this penthouse an exceptionally opulent character. The fantastic entertainer's Poggenpohl kitchen is fitted with a full range of Gaggenau appliances. The main bedroom can incorporate a dressing room and flows through into the fully-equipped luxury Boffi design bathroom; in between the other 2 (bed)rooms is the guest Boffi design bathroom, guest restroom, indoor storage. A loft ladder from the hall leads to the attic with ample storage space. Of course, the penthouse includes two covered private parking spaces.
The photo selection and video will give you a first impression of this exquisite apartment and its location in a lush and leafy setting. Its premium quality standards, phenomenal view and the overall feel must be experienced in person.
Principal characteristics / Additional information
• Usable residential floor area approximately 205 sqm
• Attic approximately 12 sqm
• Storage space in souterrain approximately 5 sqm
• Underfloor heating throughout the penthouse
• Wooden floor, extra-wide boards in the hall, storage, living, kitchen and bedrooms
• Implemented lighting plan with beautiful designer fixtures
• Natural stone flooring in the bathrooms and guest restroom
• Beautiful interior doors
• External storage unit in the basement
• Two parking spaces (carport) on the ground-floor level
• Communal garden in a park-like setting
• Freehold property
• Municipal monument
• Communal bicycle storage for residents
• Extra parking spaces available for visitors
• Energy label A
• Woningborg Transformation Warranty
• Designated project notary Van Wijk Notarissen
• Contribution to the Homeowners Association of € 195,88 per month (the private elevator is not a part of the HOA responsibilities)
• Purchase price € 1.325.000,-- closing costs payable by buyer, includes two parking spaces (carport)