Located in the historic center of Sittard you will find the ideal combination between luxurious living and working at home. There is also a beautiful upstairs apartment with generous roof terrace and stairs to the beautiful Mediterranean garden with pond.
This beautiful property has excellent accessibility, centrally located to station and market. Plot 365 m2! ENERGY LABEL A++ AND A (!!!)
PROPERTY IN BRIEF:
- Built circa 1880;
- Upper floor living area approx 185 m2;
- LFA retail space approx 121 m2 (excluding basement);
- Whole building equipped with hardwood frames and double glazing;
- Land area 365 m²;
- Energy label retail space A++;
- Energy label house A;
- EXTREMELY SUITABLE FOR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY / WORK AT HOME / RENTAL ETC.
Through a hatch accessible basement space.
First floor (store area):
- Multifunctional retail space of approximately 121 m2. This is fully contemporary and currently in use as a barbershop / hairdressing salon. There is also a toilet room and laundry room with white goods connections available. Through a double sliding door there is access to the spacious patio garden with various structures, including a bicycle storage and stone hobby room / relaxation room with canopy.
Second floor (upper house):
- Through a beautiful staircase in the shop accessible spacious upstairs apartment of approx. 190m2. The upper house in 3 floors breathes atmosphere and gives living in the inner city a completely different dimension. In the hallway is a toilet and utility room with white goods connections. If you walk out of the hallway, you will enter the spacious living kitchen with cooking island equipped with all conceivable conveniences (including dishwasher, American fridge, built-in microwave and oven, gas stove). The spacious living room has a stylish spiral staircase to the 3rd floor and doors to the roof terrace. The total area of the living room/living kitchen is about 60 m2!
The spiral staircase leads to the attractive landing with plank floor. From here are the 3 bedrooms, modern half-high tiled toilet and bathroom accessible. The beautifully tiled bathroom (4.46 x 2.43m) has a bath, walk-in shower with massage jets and double sink with mirror.
- Bedroom 1: 6.38 x 5.11/2.35m;
- Bedroom 2: 3.47 x 3.39m;
- Bedroom 3: 3.46 x 2.86m This is currently used as a storage room. This could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom or walk-in-closet.
- Bedroom 4: 6.50 x 3.43m. Beautiful spacious attic bedroom with lots of light through 2 skylights and insulated roof.
The approx. 45m deep garden has several sheds (including bicycle storage, hobby room/relax room with canopy) and is in Mediterranean style with large pond.