In a unique location in Waalwijk is this villa with luxury finishes and completely aligned to the most discerning wishes and demands in terms of convenience. This nearly 1,300 sqm is on Waalwijk's city park, so that the backyard offers a stunning view of countless mature trees and foliage. The city's bustling center, with its restaurants, shops, supermarkets, theater and bus stop, is just a few minutes' walking distance away. The ideal, central location of Waalwijk along the A59 ensures good and fast connectivity to the majority of the country.
This villa allows for multiple uses; a fully-equipped apartment was added on the ground-floor level in 2009. The apartment can be used as an independent residence, workshop, private practice, office space, bed & breakfast, etc. The apartment features a garden-facing living room, kitchen, bedroom and restroom. The apartment's living room showcases three sets of French doors to the garden, and the landscaping of the garden is such that the sitting area is partially separated from the garden of the main house.
The professionally landscaped, enormous front and back garden enjoys direct sunlight exposure and shaded spots throughout the day and is the perfect spot to enjoy the wildlife and natural surroundings. The driveway allows for several cars to be parked alongside one another. The driveway also accesses the shed at the front. At the back of the garden is a spacious, luxury and heated swimming pool with an automatically operated solar cover. There is a pool house by the swimming pool, with storage and the equipment room on one side and a restroom and infra-red heat cabin on the other. French doors at the heart of the pool house open to the lounge area, which is fitted with all conceivable conveniences including (underfloor) heating, electrics, hot and cold running water and television connections.
The entire house features a consistent luxury finishes: even the cellar - which can be accessed by comfortable stairs - is fitted with stunning stone flooring with plaster ceilings and beautifully detailed cupboards with a large refrigerator/freezer and open wine racks. The separate equipment room is also in the cellar, accommodating the large new boiler (150 liters, 2018) and the central heating unit (Vaillant, 2018), domotics cupboard and central vacuum system.
The large, spacious entrance with a separate coat area is centrally positioned in the house. On the ground floor, the hall opens to the kitchen, the living room, the playroom/family room, pantry and the restroom. The apartment can be accessed via the pantry by means of the connecting, door with a lock.
The spacious landing accesses three large bedrooms and a spacious, luxury and contemporary bathroom, fully-equipped with a bathtub, shower with a low stone tray and double vanity. This level also includes a separate restroom and stairs to the attic.
Similar to the rest of the house, the attic has also seen thorough remodeling and has been turned into a studio (bedroom and living room), marvelously spacious with ample storage and closet space.
The entire home (from cellar to attic) features fitted custom closets and cabinets, desks and worktops, all in the same luxury style. For instance, in between the kitchen and the dining room is a low cabinet with storage, which also hides the television (remote controlled), the bathroom has a bespoke vanity matching the bathroom cabinet and every bedroom has a built-in closet (including the apartment). There is absolutely more than enough storage space.
- the pool house has its own heating unit (Nefit) and a separate meter cupboard
- the pool is fitted with an electric heat pump and solar cover
- central vacuum system throughout the entire home
- living room and attic room fitted with air conditioning
- the entrance to the driveway can be closed with a remote-controlled gate
- comprehensive alarm system throughout
- facades cleaned and cemented
- new roof tiles and insulated roof panels
- drains and gutters replaced and widened (zinc)
- recently repainted
- underfloor heating for the tiled floors on the ground-floor level
- underfloor heating on the first-floor bathroom
- sprinkler and drip system in the garden for irrigation
- comprehensive domotics system
- sewage pipes renewed in 2009 (PVC)
- Built in 1954 (original year of construction, but completely renewed in 2009, including the extension)
- Plot size: 1,260 sqm
- Volume: ca. 1,035 cbm
- Usable residential floor area: ca. 290 sqm
- Usable further indoor floor area: ca. 7.5 sqm (internal storage)
- Usable external storage area ca. 35 sqm (pool house)
- Usable building-related outdoor space ca. 4 sqm (balcony)
- Insulation: cavity walls with partial insulation, not fully due to ventilation, floor insulation and roof insulation
- Closing upon mutual agreement.