Three rented apartments located on the ground floor of the apartment complex on the Pastoor KuYpersstraat in Waalwijk. Built in the 1950s and located near St. Antoniusparochie, six minutes by bike from the Els shopping center with the various shopping facilities, including the Albert Heijn, Kruidvat and the H&M. The large employers, such as Bol.com, Ingram Micro and Magna Tyres Group, can be reached within ten minutes by bike and therefore an excellent location for the rental to migrant workers, among others.
Level of provision;
- Three apartments ranging in size from approximately 32.3 m² to 50.5 m²; Total approximately 123 m² g.o.
- Rented to a rental agency that sublet the apartments to migrant workers;
- Reasonable state of maintenance;
- Equipped with wooden frames with partly single and partly double glazing;
- Equipped with one central heating boiler for the heating and hot water supply of the three apartments;
- Two apartments have a small patio at the rear of 3.4 m² and 7 m² respectively
- Confirmation from the municipality of Waalwijk that the current use is permitted;
- Total WOZ value of EUR 309,000 (reference date 1-1- 2020);
- The tenant is himself a contractor with the utilities for gas, water and electricity;
- VvE contribution EUR 660,- per year.
Basic rental income EUR 23,556 per year
An overview of the rental agreements and costs are available on request.